Original topic:

Bugs/ Issues After One UI 2 Upgrade N10+

(Topic created on: 01-17-2020 12:31 PM)
SameerMistry
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
1. Problems with notification and sounds. When I get notification the notification sound brakes and is not proper same happens when I am on a bluetooth headphones the notifications sound brakes and even the call sound breaks. 

2. When I am Playing Pubg mobile. And I get a call I have to minimize the game to be able to talk on call Els the other person won't be able to here me. This happens for like 50% of the call. 

3. Brightness changes Mid game. Before one ui 2 we had to stop auto brightness in game center now we dont have that control

4. Noticable Battery Issues. I am getting about 20% less battery backup as before the update 

5. Network Issues. Although this was a old Samsung problem where my friend sitting next to me using Oppo or vivo phone will get 4G but I won't. This has become worse with One Ui 2.

This is not expected for a premium phone.
I am a poweruser I edit photos. Videos. Play games for like 5 hours at a time and I know this problems are true as I have soo much experience with the phone. I spend like 12-16hrs on the phone everyday. 

1 Comment
Samsung_Support4
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi there,

In order to examine the issues occurring in your device, kindly send us the error log files separately for each issue  using Samsung member application by following below mentioned path-

Open Samsung member app>click on “+“icon>send feedback>Error reports>attach log file.

Note: For better assistance, please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Regards,

Samsung Members Team

0 Likes