Original topic:

Bluetooth headphon

(Topic created on: 01-15-2021 08:00 PM)
Baburao8843
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy Note
Hy friends..
On my note 10 plus I suffering a major issue of Bluetooth headphones connectivity......

This happens after I participate in beta ui3 .
I completed many time to beta group. But nothing solution I recived from beat teem.They told General information but not solution. And they launche stable version, but still I facings that problem. 

My problem is that my Bluetooth headphones connected perfectly. It's working so good with listening music or videos and also any applications......... But the problem is working on calls.I am unable to receive or making calls. When I make or Recived a call my Bluetooth headphone is automatically disconnect...after the call its connect automatically......I facing this problem from joining the beat program to still stable version also...Nothing solution from samsung in beta and stable also.....
I request to u friends any body have solution for this....
9 Comments
Galaxy Note
Are you talking about What's app calls?
0 Likes
Baburao8843
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
cellphone calls
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
1st try Resetting network Settings.
if that doesn't help, Full factory reset is the only option..
0 Likes
Baburao8843
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
tell me the both process
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Shut Down your phone, Connect your Type C headphones when the phone is switched off. Press and hold Power button and Vol + key until Samsung logo comes on screen. Leave the Power button and keep holding the Vol+ button till you see recovery menu.
On that screen Select Clear Cache (Be careful don't choose clear data because that will delete everything). Press Power button to clear data. and reboot your phone.
0 Likes
Abpal
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
Does your headphone support microhpone ?
0 Likes
Baburao8843
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
yes
0 Likes
Abpal
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
Which brand headphone it is ?
0 Likes
Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please perform the below mentioned steps to resolve the issue:

* Reset app preferences.
Settings > Apps > More option or on three dots at the top right corner of the screen > Reset App Preferences.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes