Original topic:

Black screen on Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra

(Topic created on: 05-15-2021 07:19 AM)
dineshdcu
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note

So I have a galaxy note 20 Ultra and it was working fine but all of a sudden in January  it went black, only notification and charger in sound could be heard, I had it warranty so I went to the service center and there they had failed to fix it twice, it waas restarting on its own when they had given me the device back, so I had to go to the Samsung service center again, this time they had fixed it finally but then again as of May this problem has popped up again and my phone's screen is black and I cannot use anything on it, this time this happened after 3 - 4 hours of updating it with May security patch update, now since there is a lockdown and samsung service centers are shut I cannot even get it repaired, this is so disappointing that after paying such a heavy price tag for a premium smartphone, this is what I have to face.! Anyone else facing this problem? Any solutions? Do let me know.

30 Comments
dineshdcu
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note

You know what? The issue won't ever get resolved and each time all I have to do is visit the service center like a fool.! They fix it but again the same problem occurs, many users are still facing the same problem with such an expensive device.! I finally sold it to someone and got an S21 Ultra.! I loved note 20U more but just due to this **bleep** problem I had to sell it off.! 

0 Likes