Original topic:

Black screen on Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra

(Topic created on: 05-17-2021 01:49 AM)
dineshdcu
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note

So I have a galaxy note 20 Ultra and it was working fine but all of a sudden in January  it went black, only notification and charger in sound could be heard, I had it warranty so I went to the service center and there they had failed to fix it twice, it waas restarting on its own when they had given me the device back, so I had to go to the Samsung service center again, this time they had fixed it finally but then again as of May this problem has popped up again and my phone's screen is black and I cannot use anything on it, this time this happened after 3 - 4 hours of updating it with May security patch update, now since there is a lockdown and samsung service centers are shut I cannot even get it repaired, this is so disappointing that after paying such a heavy price tag for a premium smartphone, this is what I have to face.! Anyone else facing this problem? Any solutions? Do let me know.

30 Comments
cpkaneria
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
Just call over Samsung toll free number and tell your details
dineshdcu
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note

I called them and told them about this but since there is a lockdown in my country(India) they cannot help me till the lockdown restrictions are lifted, I still have it covered in warranty though.

0 Likes
cpkaneria
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
Just tell them and remind them again and again everyday
0 Likes
dineshdcu
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note

I did call them again and again, also sent them an email to which they replied that I should visit the samsung service centre, I told them about lockdown restrictions dont allow centres to open and asked them what happens incase the lockdown restrictions are lifted after my warranty expires, they said that they will give me 14 days of extra warranty counting from the day when samsung centres open up. I am helpless currently, not even a single Samsung service centre is open in the entire country, I'll have to be keep waiting with this expensive device, the government should consider mobile repair as an essential activity which is what they did in last lockdown, but this time they are not letting these things open up.! Frustrated to own a Samsung phone. *Sigh*

Galaxy Note
Samsung device are nothing but waste ..after few days users can feel how worst is those
MiraclePanda
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Note
Wow 😜 then y r u still using Samsung phones ?
Galaxy Note
Yes .. mahenat ki kamai ka phone fek to nehi sakte bhai 🤣😆
0 Likes
MiraclePanda
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Note
I ain't sure wat u r blabbering in you mother tongue but I don't understand a **bleep** 😅
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
I told .. this s9 i have purchased with money so can't leave it simply 🤗