Original topic:

Black screen on Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra

(Topic created on: 05-17-2021 01:28 AM)
dineshdcu
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note

So I have a galaxy note 20 Ultra and it was working fine but all of a sudden in January  it went black, only notification and charger in sound could be heard, I had it warranty so I went to the service center and there they had failed to fix it twice, it waas restarting on its own when they had given me the device back, so I had to go to the Samsung service center again, this time they had fixed it finally but then again as of May this problem has popped up again and my phone's screen is black and I cannot use anything on it, this time this happened after 3 - 4 hours of updating it with May security patch update, now since there is a lockdown and samsung service centers are shut I cannot even get it repaired, this is so disappointing that after paying such a heavy price tag for a premium smartphone, this is what I have to face.! Anyone else facing this problem? Any solutions? Do let me know.

MiraclePanda
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Note
Dude won't you understand the two os are totally different only way they connect is because they are both mobile os 🤷. The only reason I commented is because I have always seen you criticize Samsung just because u own a s9 which is a old phone as 7 new premium phones has been released in samsung alone .
Galaxy Note
I am totally understanding...s9 is old phone but not that bogus like recent flagship 🤣 after 1 weeks those are starting problems..heat can melt Antarctican ice , battery run faster than horse.. is it called software optimization ? S20fe started to put petitition to solve heat issue .,,1000 same examples are there in this forum so it's not possible that every device have factory fault ... 😄 hence os and waze wise there is no comparison of apple

SmartSelect_20210515-182817_Samsung Members_51.jpg

SmartSelect_20210515-183140_Samsung Members_53.jpg

SmartSelect_20210515-183153_Samsung Members_54.jpg

SmartSelect_20210515-183116_Samsung Members_52.jpg

0 Likes
Galaxy Note
But Samsung camera is best ..that i must have to agree 👍
Galaxy Note
🤣🤣🤣🤣😆🤣😆🤣😆

SmartSelect_20210515-183916_Samsung Members_55.jpg

0 Likes
dineshdcu
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note

reply only if you help, keep your personal feelings to yourself, your all comments are of no use, you are such a waste of time.

Galaxy Note
one thing I can suggest you that once flash last firmware from service center or by odin if you know the process ....and from next time use smart switch and pc to install software which is process and Samsung recommended
0 Likes
kaslokesh
Active Level 9
Galaxy Note
Chhod do bhai... I guess he is a loyal Hangsung/Samsung employee...
You can't win with them in arguments...
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Han bhai sahi samjha .. atlest not like you people who shut their mouth simply after facing multiple issue everyday...see your post only then tell...if i am Hangsung employee then what you are ? Exclusive fan ? Then may your sallery will also cut if say anything wrong 🤣 🤣 😆 😆 joke of the millennium....first use apple then talk
0 Likes
kaslokesh
Active Level 9
Galaxy Note
If he says something bad against Hangsung, his salary will get cut..
0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes