Original topic:

Black screen on Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra

(Topic created on: 05-15-2021 02:42 PM)
dineshdcu
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note

So I have a galaxy note 20 Ultra and it was working fine but all of a sudden in January  it went black, only notification and charger in sound could be heard, I had it warranty so I went to the service center and there they had failed to fix it twice, it waas restarting on its own when they had given me the device back, so I had to go to the Samsung service center again, this time they had fixed it finally but then again as of May this problem has popped up again and my phone's screen is black and I cannot use anything on it, this time this happened after 3 - 4 hours of updating it with May security patch update, now since there is a lockdown and samsung service centers are shut I cannot even get it repaired, this is so disappointing that after paying such a heavy price tag for a premium smartphone, this is what I have to face.! Anyone else facing this problem? Any solutions? Do let me know.

MiraclePanda
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Note
& y r u still in samsung members app then ?
Galaxy Note
Still in the apps because of my old friends..otherwise I don't like to stay here ... morning to evening same type of issue overall all of the series of devices... that's why I switched to Apple and realized that this hangsung is not even 1% in front of apple 😆 heaters not the device
MiraclePanda
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Note
Wow 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 you owe a apple phone oh wow but I hate apple phone it's just a garbage 🗑 😒, it's just a brand for ppl who are ok with restrictions, not for geek's 🤓 I guess, I am not saying Samsung is the best brand it has its own issues but not for everyone.
Galaxy Note
How it's garbage? 🤣 apple software have a waze ...Disney like company use apple only ..super optimized software they provide which hangsung never that is why results are battery drain faster , heat ,lag etc even after flash firmware through recommended way from service center 🤣 😁 😆 .and for your kind information hangsung already looses their position in many countries..see yours and others that this forum is factory of issues

SmartSelect_20210515-142621_Samsung Members_36.jpg

0 Likes
MiraclePanda
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Note
That's what I am trying to say I guess you are aren't a geek who doest wanna play with ther toys,all you need is a phone & u don't belong to android family, if you are happy with apples os then you must be with apple, not here criticizing Samsung because you love Apple & more over I hate apple for there restrictions, it's not my cup of tea.
Galaxy Note
I belongs from android family from 2014 ... see pixel ..if you can find a single issue then tell me ... this hangsung is most worst company in this world after introduce bogus one ui ... reality is Google AI intelligent machine learning and one ui just destroyed all ....if it's like that then please tell that from launching time why Samsung can't solve heat ,battery drain app crush like issue by which is forum is full with?it's because they even don't know how to solve it ... all of the company providing snapdragon and this stuck on exynos ..... and Samsung flagship snapdragon? 🤣🤣🤣 please once come to our discord world wide community forum then you can understand
0 Likes
MiraclePanda
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Note
Well I am happy Samsung ditched you 😂 what kind of maniac someone must be to compare Android with apple os. If you still can't understand the difference between the two os then you aren't so much into tech & if you gonna say there isn't any issues in apple products then every one gonna laugh 😅Guess u just need a ordinary smartphone, not every one loves apple 🤷 🙄 & every one has there choice of devices & os as per there needs so if you like apple stick with it, if u hate samsungs android just stay away from it. Every android phone users isn't talking craps abt apple in apple community, then y YOU ?
0 Likes
MiraclePanda
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Note
Well I told you before I am not saying Samsung is the best but don't compare android with apple os
Galaxy Note
Apple os is best of the best which I have experienced 😎 what is android? It's just copy to beat Apple but can't and never possible

SmartSelect_20210515-145107_Chrome_38.jpg

0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Here is additional advantage also

SmartSelect_20210515-145508_Chrome_40.jpg

SmartSelect_20210515-145518_Chrome_41.jpg

SmartSelect_20210515-145500_Chrome_39.jpg

0 Likes