Original topic:

Black Crush and Green Tint

(Topic created on: 09-21-2020 10:48 PM)
lucdreams
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy Note
So I have a Galaxy Note10, which i bought almost 10 months ago. I recently started to notice that my phone's display has a black crush as well as a green tint when the brightness is 10%-30%. I went to the samsung service center but they couldn't help me out. Any suggestions on what should i do? 
11 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
exactly same in my s9 ..and display get dim like in low brightness ... in bright sunlight also display is not clear its dim like ..service center can't help you..only next fixed security patch can help
lucdreams
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
well i had this issue since OneUi 2.1, just got the OneUI 2.5 Update but it couldnt fix it. And also my phone's display looks clear in sunlight, the only problem is on low brightness. Thanks tho
0 Likes
Abusaleh77
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
email to a Ceo and they will call you and 100% help you , same mine S9plus faces these problem and out of warranty but they replace my screen for free just email Ceo . trust me if you have any doubt then call me 7984458728
lucdreams
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
oh thats great! ill try! thanks
0 Likes
aditya27
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
u mean Samsung india ceo?
0 Likes
Raian114
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
after i got one ui 2 on a6 plus, i am facing these issues too. it looks weird!

but you can try this to reduce the greenish colour. go to display, screen mode, advanced, and set green on the 2nd dot and set the red and blue on the middle. interchupipi gave me this idea
lucdreams
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
yeah thats what mine is on since when i bought the phone, i guess my display's defective
0 Likes
Dilli
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Since its less than a year get your display changed in warranty as you still have 2 months left or you will land up paying big amount later
0 Likes
lucdreams
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
ikr but when i went to the service center, they totally blamed me for this, they were like it happened because you dropped your phone and bullcrap, and i didnt drop my phone even a single time. and they said ill have to keep my phone for 10 days in the service center. literally the worst service ive ever seen
0 Likes