Original topic:

Bixby routine is really useful

(Topic created on: 01-14-2020 01:22 AM)
VinuDas
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
Bixby routine is something which I have found very useful on my note 10+. It allows me to customize the phone to know when I reach my home, enter into my car and also when I sleep. The Bixby routine app automatically understands these routines and changes the app and phone setting accordingly as set by me. 
For instance, If I enter into my car, the music app opens, ringtone changes,  brightness changes etc and when I reach my house it detects the location and it adjust the brightness, set a different ringtone, switch on the phone wifi and connects to my home wifi etc.
Those who are using this feature pls drop your comments below. Others pls try.
9 Comments
sajanlc
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
i am also using bixby routine on my note 10 plus. i am satisfied with it
Sahbaan
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
I love Bixby routine but I want to ask how do I set Bixby Bixby routine for car so that it detects automatically that I am driving.
VinuDas
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
For the app to work in car, you have to switch on the bluetooth. The Bixby routine app option is set to work when it connects to my car music system. There is no other way it can detect that you are driving.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
yes it's useful..but once try Google assistant routine..you will forget Bixby routine....
VinuDas
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
ohh is it ?!! Will try Google assistant routine then. Thanks bro.
Gurmeet1
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note
how?
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
0 Likes
Sahbaan
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
I dont think so... Bixby has access to many more features of the phone than google becoz Bixby is developed by samsung.. for example google can not close our apps with voice command...but Bixby can
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
try Bixby vision and Google lence together you can feel difference...old Bixby version was better..new Bixby nothing but an idiots..not understanding many commands can't convert currency..most of people accepted Google assistant over Bixby....Google assistant can't close the app but it can open......there are trillions of data inside Google. Bixby is baby