Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Beta testing limited.

(Topic created on: 12-05-2021 11:10 AM)
Abh1shekpat3l
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
Can somebody share with me why beta testing is always available in very selected countries? I mean are people in those countries more intelligent than the rest of the world? When Samsung is advertising their phones they advertise them globally for everybody to buy. When it comes to testing, it seems like samsung only listens to feedback provided by members from 2-3 countries. 

Why is rest of the world so neglected? Or maybe for those outside of those countries are not meant to buy the phones? As the software is developed without our feedback?
4 Comments
seumo
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
Maybe the beta version could damage our devices so let them do the testing for us to enjoy the polish product
Abh1shekpat3l
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
But that means we absolutely cannot give any input on the software. The software really isn't designed with users in mind from all over the world.
seumo
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
Even if the beta version were available to us here i don't think our will be taken into consideration the proof is right here on samsung member alot of complaints have you heard from a samsung representative ?so better wait for the polish product I don't really mind
0 Likes
Abh1shekpat3l
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Agree to that. But converting from Apple, i think thats one i think i liked about them. Beta versions were universally available. On Samsung its a different story.