Original topic:

Beta Response - Note 20 ultra

(Topic created on: 11-12-2021 10:58 PM)
MuzikD
Expert Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note
Hi Note 20 ultra Users,
Hows Beta version going on? Are you having some issues with the same. 
Tell me your experience. Thanks
16 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
Battery Draining And Phone Temperature Increased.
MuzikD
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Note
Oh.. means it is just not me. I report like 21 issues in last 24hrs. But what makes me feel uncomfortable is that...
Camera quality- hope they won't downgraded that further.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
Samsung Exynos Processor Was The Main Problem
MuzikD
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Note
To be very true, i didn't had any issues with processor. It heats in first week of purchase but I never had issues afterwards. Even when gaming the max temp reached was 41. Yes, battery life is terrible. And after aug patch camera was downgraded and only that's why it was my only concern because i cllick 1000s of photos in last 8 months because of the quality but after aug it was like 150-180. My Lg g7+ Thinq is doing fab job by last 3 years and m still trusting that.
VinodSolanke
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
After upgrade can we downgrade or its affect our warranty
0 Likes
MuzikD
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Note
No, it won't effect warrenty as it was officially update by samsung. Even if any wrong happened with your device during (not beta testing), they will rectify that for free even after warrenty.
VinodSolanke
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
But in update note they wrote that samsung is not responsible for any lose of data or damage update it with ur own risk
0 Likes
VinodSolanke
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
Plz read n tell me about warranty broScreenshot_20211112-232645_Samsung Members.jpg
MuzikD
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Note
Okey, Bro, this is for beta..
you asked about warrenty norms for upgrade to downgrade...
Beta is not an upgrade, it is a testing phase. There is always a risk. That's why it is called as beta version and not an upgrade.