Original topic:

Being the head of drama society with Note device

(Topic created on: 08-06-2019 02:45 PM)
Kundan2
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy Note

I am so thankful to Samsung for creating such an opportunity where you can actually share how you and your Note device have shared plenty of moments together. I would love to share my Note experience with you guys. Being the head of drama society of your college and especially looking into the lyrics writing and music composinng department. I write all of my songs.
Most of the time whenever any thought comes to my mind, I used to run around everywhere to write it down before I got my Note device. Now I have become a regular user of it. I now, have a habit of noting any thought down with my S-pen even when my phone isn't unlocked, it gets automaticaally save. The Note 9 is a beast so, when it comes to the times when I have to edit my songs in my phone, it has never disappointed me. This saves a lot of time and within a second I can share it, and take feedback on it. Since it has amazing stereo speakers I can listen to what I have composed so well without compromising on the quality. #CreatedOnNote

1 Comment
babi07
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
yes it is the best
0 Likes