Original topic:

Battery

(Topic created on: 11-06-2020 05:47 PM)
drarunkumarv
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy Note
Hi I bought a new Samsung Note 20 ultra 5G almost a week back. One of the reason for buying the phone is its big battery, screen, 5G and the S pen. I know the processor is not going to be snapdragon 865 as i am in Qatar. I know that its going to be Exynos. I am happy with the phone though I there are some lags the overall performance of the phone is satisfying except for the battery. The battery 🔋 drains very quickly even with out usage. I have to charge the phone every 5 to 6 hours once. I have tried to optimise the battery by using the battery optimisation app from Samsung. I have even turned off the 5G and cut down on the background apps. I am not using the Internet as well but the battery is draining so fast. I am really upset with the product I have purchased. I dint expect this from Samsung. If its a low end cheap model I can compromise on the product but I have paid for the flagship model. Plz help me out. I need suggestions to how to optimise the battery life. Take this forward to the company/service center.
10 Comments
Jebajose
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
yes Battery is draining fast
0 Likes