Original topic:

Battery related issues after One UI 4 update

(Topic created on: 01-14-2022 10:57 AM)
S_Kumar73
Expert Level 5
Options
Galaxy Note
After One UI 4 update the battery getting drained very fast. (Folks don't comment like do wipe cache, wipe data etc.. I even did factory reset after the update. Infact I didn't even install all my previously used 3rd party apps except whatsapp). Previously in thr battery status it shows "A full charge last about 24 hours. Now it shows "A full charge last about 13h 45m only". Samsung spoiled the battery life by giving half baked software update.

Cover image

S_Kumar73
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Bro I'm not simply judging based on the estimated hrs. I tested twice before even I posted here.
Edwin7878
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Sent error report to samsung bro so that they may fix this through next update
0 Likes
S_Kumar73
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
😀😀😀😀 Best comedy of the year. Whatever you sent as a error report you will get the below response. SmartSelect_20220114-110216_Samsung Members_137407_1642138336.jpg
0 Likes
RahulMangla
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
First full charge your phone like 100% and then use until it's switch off . And check for battery reset fix videos. Also do this
https://youtu.be/gbgLLeLN4iI

Hope this Solutions work for you😅
0 Likes
S_Kumar73
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
😀😀😀😀
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Bruh I Think You Should Wait for 3 to 5 Day for Battery Cal
Coz Me Was Custom ROM Dev and I Also Faced This Issues..
But It Need to Cal Battery Based on Usage and Bcoz of It You Need to Wait for 3 to 5 Day to Completely Maintain It

Basically New OS Come Then It Need to Learn Every Pattern
0 Likes
Nealph
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
No difference in my note10 plus... check what App draining battery fast
0 Likes
sidiculous
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
Didn't spoil the battery life, it made the counters more accurate. Unlikely any android phone will last 24 hours in a full charge unless you turn off everything, put in power saving and safe mode, with airplane mode. 13 hours is actually brilliant, considering you're an expert. My phone, I'd be lucky to get 8 hours juice out of on a slow day with low usage.
0 Likes
S_Kumar73
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
13 hrs is not SOT bro. The algorithm calculate the total hours based on the use and battery life including standby time.
0 Likes
sidiculous
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
I see nothing out of the ordinary. Try this, on stock dialer, dial *#9900#

Scroll down and hit "Batterystats reset". You should see more accurate and realistic times in 4 to 5 days. Screenshot_20220114-153403_AccuBattery_372049_1642154644.jpg
0 Likes