Original topic:

Battery performance of Note20 Ultra 5G

(Topic created on: 09-02-2020 05:58 PM)
talalshj
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
So disappointed with my Note20 Ultra's battery performance. I was using a Note8 for 3 years until last week when I switched to my new device. 

The same usage pattern gave me no better battery life on my Note20. Not to mention that I don't play games or movies or have long phone calls.

How can a new device with this huge price and it's 4500 mA battery be outperformed by a 3 year old Note8 with it's 3300 mA. That's without even activating 5G!!!

BIG DISAPPOINTMENT!!
11 Comments
sapmarvins
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
How many hours of battery you got?
0 Likes
talalshj
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
light usage starting from 95% at 9:00 am left with 50% at 3:00 pm.. that's also the same with my old Note8.
0 Likes
Sahaxp
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
The Exynos processor is good, but it drains the battery very quickly.
0 Likes
OsamaY1959
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
I fully agree with you, the Note20 is less superior to Note 10, which I was using.
Battery charging is slow and dis charge quickly.

I cannot read the screen with polarised sunglass.

Always On Display option is not working.

screen not clear enough under direct sun light, which contradict the showroom statement
talalshj
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Yes!! Even I find the screen tiring to the eye and I thought i was the only one!

There should some kind of compensation from Samsung if these issues were not resolved!
0 Likes
alrayhi
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
i will tell u why ur battery draining fast . its google play services keep working in background.
0 Likes
Abedalkareem
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
yes, I remember this was killing my note 2 back in days 😅😅
0 Likes
talalshj
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
All settings are the same in my 2 phones. The Note20 Ultra should perform better.
0 Likes
sapmarvins
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
Is your auto sync on? If turn on, turn it off.
0 Likes