Original topic:

Battery heating very dangerous and draining very fast.

(Topic created on: 08-27-2020 12:16 PM)
iamsanket
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note
Bought note 20 ultra 2 days ago. from 1st day I'm having issues with battery.  device heating like hell and battery draining very quickly.
my SOT is 2 hours 52 minutes. 
i spend 1 lack 5 thousand on this **bleep**. 
please friends dont waste your money on this garbage. 
even midrange phones has better battery. 
exynos processor is garbage. 
0 Likes
13 Comments
oyemukul
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
exynos 990 can't handle anything.
poor chipset on very expensive phone.
0 Likes
Dilli
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Sorry don't agree with this update procedure. Its perfectly okay to use good wifi connection for update. The topic here is heating and battery drain which is result of Exynos 990 chipset which has proved internationally to be a defunct chipset. Now you have to face this issue. Also this phone does not have a good cooling system inside
0 Likes
subs
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
why can't samsung just optimize the phones before selling to customers? why always updates are needed to fix these battery problems? don't they test their phones properly before launch. if they charge so heavily for flagship phones they better not sell garbage!!
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve "Battery drainage" issue kindly follow the given below step:

>>Battery optimization:-Settings>Select Device Maintenance/Device Care>Optimize>Optimize all options like Battery, Storage and Memory

For more information on battery drainage please click on the given link: http://www.samsung.com/in/support/skp/faq/1101689

And to resolve "overheating" issue kindly follow the given link:- https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/why-the-heating-issue-occurs-in-mobile-device/

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question).
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes