Original topic:

Battery heating very dangerous and draining very fast.

(Topic created on: 08-27-2020 12:29 PM)
iamsanket
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note
Bought note 20 ultra 2 days ago. from 1st day I'm having issues with battery.  device heating like hell and battery draining very quickly.
my SOT is 2 hours 52 minutes. 
i spend 1 lack 5 thousand on this **bleep**. 
please friends dont waste your money on this garbage. 
even midrange phones has better battery. 
exynos processor is garbage. 
0 Likes
13 Comments
veer
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Yes every mobile faced this issue but when you charge your phone remove case cover and also wait for next update drianing issue all mobile faced now hope samsung fix this
0 Likes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
this is really bad
Galaxy Note
Hope the next update will solve the issue 😕😕
NoteFun
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
Check if you have received any updates if yes, then update the phone, hopefully it will solve the problem...A little bit heating is there in my 20 ultra too..I have raised it today to samsung...
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
it's because may you simply update software via mobile data or wifi which is not actual and recommended process...which makes software holes and produce this type of issues only ....Samsung provides non A/B partition type ota update not like other companies hence only proper and recommended way is to install software via smart switch or odiin flash or through authorised Samsung service center...do once then feel champion like device.....if software holes and glitch present in software then none of the battery tricks and tips will helpful....visit service center and flashed it ....same thing you will faced in next update also if you simply installed it via mobile data and wifi which is never proper process
0 Likes
kaslokesh
Active Level 9
Galaxy Note
bhai can you pls let me know the procedure on how to do this so that we can do it at our home?
I mean from where I'll get the update file.. Where I'll get the Odin file.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
you need smart switch app and pc ...smart switch is pre installed in every Samsung devices...when any software update comes then just open device as well as smart switch installed to pc and connect both by otg cable...automatically your pc detect if any software update is available or not ...click to install it .....but now you can't do that because you already installed that software..you only have to flash it by odiin if you know the process either visit service center and flash that firmware..as Samsung use odiin software only as official purpose....i am using galaxy device from 2012 not a single issue present in my old as well as new device because I allaways maintain this....it's not about exynos or snapdragon it's mostly happend by totally wrong update process of software
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
if I solved your query..then please accept my solution by clicking 3 dots on my comments for helping others 👍
0 Likes
souvik04
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
turn the power in optimised mode and enable adaptive power mode to reduce battery draining issue.
hope Samsung will fix heating issue in upcoming updates.
0 Likes