Original topic:

Battery exploded

(Topic created on: 10-23-2022 12:50 PM)
Hassyg4
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
My My Samsung galaxy Note 9 battery has exploded and has a bad shaped while I  was just using only first  one year. So is there any compensation for that or any help.
8 Comments
Skrue
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
First of all the Note 9 was released August of 2018. I'm pretty sure Samsung would not have sold a 3 year old phone in 2021 if it has been with you for a year. Either you have bought a refurbished phone or a used one. You can try reaching out with Samsung but because of the age I'm pretty sure it would not be considered as a factory defect of some sort.
Galaxy Note
يزف ثكش ت،
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
ث
0 Likes
Hassyg4
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
I bought it January 2019, at the end of 2019 it immediately developed protrusion on the battery but I did not change battery and still used the same condition until this year 2022 the back cover came off and the battery losses power faster.
0 Likes
VikrantTambade
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
So if you would have visited customer service way back in 2019 itself, you could have got the necessary help from Samsung. After 4 yrs almost, how can you claim for your loss? In fact you are admitting that battery developed some bulging.
Hassyg4
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
This incident happened to me , as I mentioned above and it gave me worries. Because I am a big fan of Note series and if your big expensive flagship phone falls from your expectations, what would you feel.
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
بلزلفزبفو
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
بنفينقسن
0 Likes