pavanrathod289
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
no you're not providing a True information
0 Likes
SliceSupport
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
read warranty terms and condition SPARE PARTS includes DISPLAY , BACK GLASS , BATTERY KITS and its is mentioned in Samsung spare parts cost details

if You replace a hardware part than whether You are in warranty or not it does not matter these parts will be charged

In warranty service charges will be reduced , without warranty service charges will be added with parts cost
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
if your device is within warranty and it's not accidentally damaged then you will get free service and free replacement of parts....as an example if your device battery damaged within warranty period definitely it's replaceable in free of cost....I have changed 2 times my galaxy s9 display and battery free service + free of cost .1st time for display burn in issue 2nd time for oleophobic coating issue.....but out of warranty charge applicable 👍
0 Likes
RishiShukla
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
2800 for note 9 battry
0 Likes
pavanrathod289
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
okk
0 Likes
aman213
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
hmm
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Note 9 battery kit cost Rs 1799 + gst.
0 Likes
Samsung_Support4
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi there,

To resolve the battery issue please follow the troubleshooting steps provided in the given link: http://www.samsung.com/in/support/skp/faq/1101689

Further, we would request you to that no free replacement would be done for the out of warranty devices. However, for the warranty terms and conditions kindly visit the below link:

https://www.samsung.com/in/support/warranty/

Regards,
Team Samsung Members

0 Likes