Original topic:

Battery drain on note 10 plus

(Topic created on: 04-11-2020 12:05 AM)
ArpitGupta
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
Battery life on android 9 was far better than android 10. I'm not even getting 4hrs of SOT. 
9 Comments
Dilli
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
You battery need calibration. Best thing is let you phone discharge battery fully then recharge to full 100 percent. This cycle will re calibrate you battery and petformance will improve. Also during night put your phone battery to medium optimization. In morning you can switch back to optimized. Hope this solution helps.
ArpitGupta
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Will try this, thank you 😁
0 Likes
Dilli
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
if you see any improvement let us know in here and do press 3 dots as solution for others to know. cheers
0 Likes
ArpitGupta
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Yeah sure
0 Likes
amanjalwehra
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Note
after android 10 update, if you haven't reset your phone then please reset it . If possible hard reset it . It will make your phone more smooth and lag free . You will see improvement in battery life too
siddharth1312
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
from last few dates I'm not able to make it through full day with more then 20% at the end
menyheart
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note

Battery drain was horrendous on Android 10, only got 3 or 3 and a half hour SoT.

Tried wiping cache

Tried factory reset

Tried changing the battery saving modes

Although phone was running smooth, but in relation to the battery nothing helped. Over the weekend I rolled back to Android 9. Finally I have a solid battery again and all the issues gone away.  

I do think Samsung has massively dropped the ball with Android 10 upgrade killing the awesome battery performance of this phone. I am not likely to upgrade to Android 10 any time soon

Samsparkin
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
Menyheart. I wish I could roll back but i updated the feb 2020 security patch update and it has changed the bootloader to 4. earlier was 3. Now I cant go back.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
Hi please sign the petition for Note 9 series before you loose the oppurtunity for getting great features

https://www.change.org/p/change-org-to-get-what-we-deserve
0 Likes