Original topic:

Battery drain issue

(Topic created on: 06-20-2021 10:35 PM)
faisal1234
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
Hi! Samsung 
I am actually facing battery draining issue in my galaxy note 20 ultra 5g and this same issue is faced by one of my family member and he find the same issue in his s20+ even though our phones are up to date . So i request you and your samsung team to help with this.
Hope you take the action as soon as possible. 

10 Comments
Dharamit
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
I am facing the same issue
0 Likes
한소희
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
Credit goes to Exynos 990

- Say thanks to "Scamsung"
0 Likes
jigs16
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
Same issues
0 Likes
Star216
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy Note

I just updated my phone last night. I noticed while texting for about 5 minutes it was starting to drain. At around 3am this morning it was on 92% woke up @ 11:45 am to 10% battery power. I would've  have never thought to check my phone for battery  power. I only noticed it when I received a text. I have it charging but it's really warm. I have to take my son to work now and I have to leave with a 30% charge. This is an inconvenience seeing as my phone was working fine before the update . Please fix!

faisal1234
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Yes even my phone was working perfectly fine before this idiotic updates
faisal1234
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
My phones battery lasts about minimum of 2 days without any problem on a single charge. But now after this update i have to plug in my phone 5 time a day with same usage time. I get so irritated.
0 Likes
faisal1234
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
I think that iphones batteries are getting better and better
Before people use to pass alot of complaint about there batteries that they are small and won't lasts for longer period of time. But now there battery back up is a way lot better then what the Samsung has now
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve your device battery drain issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-mobile-battery-drain-issue/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Star216
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy Note

Hey! So I'm revisiting this post just to update what happened.   I don't know about anyone else but after I let my phone drain and charge a few times my battery stopped draining really fast. Now it's back to normal. I didn't have to do any troubleshooting.  Hopefully everyone else's  resolved on it's own also.