Original topic:

Battery back up & charging problem

(Topic created on: 03-28-2020 06:32 PM)
bis19
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note
1) If I use internet and watch vedio..in every hour my note 10+ consume about 20% of my battery !!

2) earlier my note 10 plus took 20 to 25 minute to charge my battery from 33% to 100%

Any suggestion or comments pls
7 Comments
kaustubh10
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
that's too much
I do watch a lot of videos on YouTube with mobile data on and it takes 9-10% battery per hour
device- note 9
battery capacity-4000mah
0 Likes
bis19
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
bro are you using android 10 and one ui 2?
0 Likes
kaustubh10
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
yes
0 Likes
bis19
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
good
0 Likes
bis19
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
earlier I use to get good good battery life but from last 3 days I m not getting the same don't know the problem
0 Likes
BlacKAcE
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
check for apps draining battery in background
also try switching off auto sync.
0 Likes
Samsung_Support4
Options
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Apologies for the delay in response. However, understanding the criticality of the situation; we had to ensure the wellbeing and safety of our employees which led to the delay in response.

Hope your issue is resolved. In case the issue still persists please follow the below mentioned steps.

1. We always recommend to use genuine Samsung charger for charging your device.

2. Check your charging cable (USB cable) for physical damage such as wear and tear, bent prongs etc. If it is damaged then kindly visit your nearest service center to get it replaced.

3. Check charger functionality, try to charge your device with some other charger or use your charger to charge some other device.

4. Check charging, if rating is 15W or above. Kindly try to charge the device in a non-inverter socket.

Note: Kindly open Device care from Settings > Battery > Please tap on 3 dots(more option) at the top right hand side > please select settings > enable fast cable charging.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > click on “+“icon > send feedback > error report/ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes