Original topic:

BATTERY LIFE ISSUE

(Topic created on: 12-11-2020 01:22 PM)
Sebbie
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy Note
Hello guys, I am using Note20 Ultra 5G. is there anyone of you experincing this kind of issue regarding to the battery level? Last week, I used to have 1day 4hrs of battery life when it full charge and I can use it all day., everyday I noticed that it change to 1day 2hrs. Last night after I removed from charge it was 20hrs 42m. Every day decreased the battery life level.. anyone of you experience this.?? Let me know in the comment.. my phone is perfectly fine, no heating issue, I just noticed the battery life level PS: (All of my apps I set on to Deep sleeping App).

13 Comments
Usman_
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
Sad to know but I didn't face any issue comes to battery or else. I'm also using Note 20 ultra 5g
0 Likes
Sebbie
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
i used to check the battery level (days and minutes) for how long it last, after I charge.. can u check yours too?? and see the difference..
0 Likes
Usman_
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
ok i will
Sebbie
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
after charging I've got 21hrs 15min yesterday was 18hrs 14min after full charge.. I dont understand why is this happening.. 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

Screenshot_20201211-034058_Device care.jpg

0 Likes
Usman_
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
Hi, Morning.
I checked yesterday 13 dec2020 and today 14dec2020 after using almost full battery 🔋 then I charged. result is positive
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Hi, I think you are discussing about the estimated battery life.

The device will use AI to learn your usage pattern and suggest how long your battery will last after a charge. After each charge and discharge cycle, the device will get more details about how you use the device and it will show more accurate readings on battery usage.

The more you use the device, the more accurate the readings. In your case, the device is learning your usage patterns and it will take a little more time to show you an accurate reading.

Don't worry, there is nothing wrong about your device or battery. It's just learning your usage pattern. Finally the estimated battery life will settle somewhere between 15 to 18 hours which I think is the correct usage time for the device.
Sebbie
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
Thank you so much brother.. I understand now.. 🙂🙂 i dont have nothing to worry about my phone.. thanks alot
0 Likes
Usman_
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
result is 20h 36min
Sebbie
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
check every after full charge and see the difference.. mine as well is around 20hrs 23min.