Original topic:

Are You Ready!!!

(Topic created on: 07-09-2020 03:30 PM)
Tech4youbySid
Active Level 10
Options
Galaxy Note
The Latest Note Devices will be here with us next month. We have less than a month to come across the news beasts in the town. Make some noise for the real champion of the device that we are going to see. 

I as a Note 9 user am super duper excited.  Are you???

8 Comments
Samsung_05lbpPR
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy Note
I like this phone
Samsung_05lbpPR
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy Note
thanks
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
at present have note 10 plus .....need to see whether we get good resale value
0 Likes
Dilli
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
The cost of ultra note 20 is higher than the cost of a 65 inch Samsung TV. I would not be paying $1400 plus for a goddam phone. This is fleecing and they seem to copy Apple in everway. Like next year they will not provide chargers with the phone as Apple is going to be doing. Crazy!!!

By the way I am not excited since you asked above and I think I have the right to my opinion. No more mobiles of Samsung for me which has the lowest depreciation value in the market . cheers🤔🤔
Tech4youbySid
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
absolutely, you have the right to opine. but then interns of Note series there are no Apple phone that comes close to What a Note device with its S Pen Offers. Anyways .. NP.. 💕
0 Likes
SamPro
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
absolutely agreed. I am now hoping motorola to get a chance, bcoz in last few months they have released 2 phones with fantastic specs and functionalities. I get it, no spen, but out of 100 percent, I guess only 1 to 2 percent of times we use Spen. unless samsung justify as to why they are charging the heptic amount, that too without 5G modem, no point of buying. better to buy a point and shoot camera if anyone thinks phones are meant only for cameras.
0 Likes
帕里克
Expert Level 1
Galaxy Note
no
0 Likes
Abhishhh
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
Hi @Tech4youbySid!! Do you when will I be getting the camera features like slowmo, super slowmo, timelapse & night mode in SAMSUNG GALAXY A31?
0 Likes