Original topic:

April 2nd security patch update Release date:29th April 2020

(Topic created on: 04-30-2020 09:54 AM)
NadimMssallam
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
Just couple of weeks i installed on my Galaxy Note 9 previous OTA update Released on 13th April 2020 patch and reported on a strange issue found on my Samsung Galaxy Note 9 unit the bug was present while charging the phone will keeps on restarting randomly and was probably caused by a previous OTA update Released on 13th April 2020 patch and to solve this issue I had to do a factory reset which works and the unit now charging fine..
Now, Samsung is offering a new OTA April update Released 29th April 2020 which has begun rolling out in Europe bearing the G98xBXXU1ATD3 build number. The update comes in at just over 120 MB in size but the changelog does not reveal any other changes apart from stability and bug fixes....the question is are we Samsung Galaxy flagship users after installing the latest OTA April security update, are we gonna have other bug issues with our units????????????

0 Likes
2 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note

I had no issues with the previous update and installed the second update as well, no issues. But wondering what changes might have made! Expecting One UI 2.1 soon or may be not!?