Original topic:

Annoyed with Adds

(Topic created on: 09-27-2017 01:49 PM)
RamPauvai
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
I have purchased note 8 yesterday. I have observed that adds keep on being shown on the screen. Can anyone guide me how to disable the adds?
0 Likes
7 Comments
Galaxy Note
Yes. Go to settings...... Under general management.... See for marketing information.... Agree to terms and conditions... Then u ll not get Ads from Samsung... And if u dnt require my galaxy app... Uninstall that too. They give too many Ads....... U can search for marketing information in settings app also....
0 Likes
RamPauvai
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
As suggested, changed the settings. Unfortunately adds are still coming. Could u please suggest any other alternative?
0 Likes
GalaxyTeam
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
Join Note 8 Telegram Group for Indian Users
https://t.me/joinchat/DvvVrkAYfNQcXiOLCes0vg
0 Likes
RamPauvai
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Thank you so much drgirishraheja. I will give a try
0 Likes
ashishsingh
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
also make sure you are not using any cheap app which might be causing this issues
0 Likes
RamPauvai
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
All the apps that I have installed were previously installed in s8 plus also but I didn't find any issue with s8 plus. Is there anyway to find out the exact app which is the culprit? Please suggest
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Thanks for being with Samsung and sharing your concern. We would like to inform you that this ads issue is not your device issue it comes with Gmail id or with Apps you have installed in your device.
So I would request you to please uninstall unnecessary third party apps and you can remove your existing Gmail id and Reconfigure again.
0 Likes