Original topic:

Android experience

(Topic created on: 12-21-2017 10:12 AM)
iavinashreddy_s
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
I love my Note 8. Hands down the best phone for an overall experience. But I dont understand why samsung keeps copying the apps that were already developed as part of the android OS. What is the need for a separate galaxy apps when we have a app store. I like touch wiz but samsung needs to give a better android experience which is closer to pure android and would be faster and a lot responsive. Having a 6GB of RAM sometimes makes me feel that it is not enough. Have to say, RAM management still lags behind the competition. It may not be possible to see a samsung flagahip device without a samsung skin on top but it is the most requested by the fans and the reviewers. I want to see the change.
0 Likes
3 Comments
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Thanks for being with Samsung and sharing your concern. We would like to inform you that we have noted down your valuable feedback and we will surely share this with our relevant department, any update in this regards will be convey to you via various means of communication. Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you.
0 Likes
jk9
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
Avinash, I don't think you have an idea about RAM management. Note8 is one of the best in Ram mgmt. It keeps more apps in memory than a pixel2 or iphone x
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
have you used either of those phones?? If yes have you compared them side by side. if you are talking only after using the Note 8, there is no point of explaining to me the idea of RAM management.
0 Likes