Original topic:

Ads in Weather apps on Note 10 plus

(Topic created on: 12-14-2020 12:38 AM)
Mots747
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
I saw a ad in weather app on samsung note 10 plus ,i was shocked to see that samsung doing such kind of marketing banner even after the marketing personalisation is turned off in settings. This is totally unacceptable in a Flagship devices from Samsung. So what is difference in Xiaomi devices and Samsung then. If this is not resolved properly then unfortunately i have to think over again to buy and recommend Samsung mobile phones to any one. If anyone has any kind of solution to completely remove ads without the usual answers eg. Try to reset ur phone or try to uninstall or clear storage of the app. I have already everything. Thank you. 

17 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
🤣🤣
Sanskar
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Note
rip
0 Likes
DebajyotiM31
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
Wait it just weather app ...Lol you are comparing samsung to mi
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Samsung is even cheaper than mi lol
0 Likes
Mots747
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Mi also displays ads in everything who knows samsung also do the same in near future as they did by removing the charger and earphones from S21.
0 Likes
Shivanshu2007
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
it's not even launched yet so it is still a roumer
0 Likes
DebajyotiM31
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
Samsung won't remove charger for sure
0 Likes
Mots747
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
He will do the same as apple did and all will follow. sad but true and to be on note the ads will increase.
0 Likes
Prateekaggl
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
I am also getting Ads in Weather app in S20FE and S10Lite. This does not feel very good as it hides the weather animation/background in the weather app..
0 Likes