Original topic:

About the bad arrogant behaviour of Ridham Mobile,Calicut,Parayancheri,Kerala

(Topic created on: 07-07-2021 08:58 AM)
ShaheerEk
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note
Hello

My self Shaheer,i was using my Galaxy Note 20 Ultra for last 6months.last day its get dead,i mean the phone is not getting switching on.regarding this i called your customer care number and they talled me that it has the international warranty and i need to submit the phone in Ridham mobiles,Calicut, parayancheri..for that i took an online token becouse its a pandemic situation i already know the rush in the service centre.and allocoated my appointment at 11 - 12PM on 05/07/2021 at Ridham Mobiles,Parayancheri, Calicut...i went there and i shown my appointment that time t hey talled me that they will not consider this samsung online appointment.they will consider only the manual tokens which they are distributing at early morning (you should note that for that particular token customers should be in the que at early morning in this pandemic situation),they even doesnt mint this online appointment slip.the service centre staffs behaviour was very arrogant and bad.this is how they supposed to deal with a customer?is this the policy of samsung towards their customer?

And i again called the customer care and talled them that iam facing this issue in this particular service centre.from your side also they talk with the service centre manager.then also they deny my appointment.after that the customer care executive escalate my complaint to higher authority and talled me that within 30 min they will call back and solve my issue.and thank god no one called me as of now.i waited there for more than 4 hours.is this the way how you are treating a customer?totally fed up with samsung service.totally waste samsung service.really the customers are the fools becouse we are spending 1.3lakh for a flagship phone of a leading brand,and once it get any damage there is no responsibility for the samsung thats what i seen here.

Complaint registered mobile number - 9388280033
Mail id - ishaheerek@gmail.com

My online appontment copy is attached below.

0 Likes
0 Comments