Highlighted
Active Level 2
TODAY I UPDATE ANDROID 11 BUT IT'S NOT PROPER WORKING SPEAKER IS NOT WORKING AND SOUND OF CALLS AND YOUTUBE ARE GONE MEANS VERY SLOW
9 Comments
Highlighted
Beginner Level 2
mine nothing is creating and problem
Highlighted
Expert Level 2
It is beta update. There will be some problems.
Report the problem through get help> error report.
Highlighted
Expert Level 1
👍
Highlighted
Active Level 2
YOUTUBE VIDEO VOLUME IS ALSO VERY SLOW
Highlighted
Beginner Level 2
uding Samsung Note 20 Ultra with 3 and Android 11 is awesome.

but Top half portion of the phone which includes front display and black side the phone gets too hot.

Highlighted
Active Level 2
WiFI CALL ARE NOT RECORDED IN ANDROID 11
Highlighted
Expert Level 1
it is a beta update.
it will have bugs and errors.

when you registered for beta update, you accept terms and conditions that any problems created due to beta software is at your own risk and not on company's risk.
Highlighted
Active Level 8

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve "speaker" issue kindly follow the given below steps:

1) Check mute all sound option :-Settings >> Accessibility >> Hearing enhancements >> Disable Mute all sounds (if enabled).

2) Reset the device: -Kindly create data backup of your device via SMART switch mobile application or http://www.samsung.com/in/support/smartswitch pc suite.

Tap on Settings>Tap on General Management>Tap on Reset.

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question).
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

Highlighted
Beginner Level 2

I also took Android 11 update and my speaker is not working. Sound of call is very low. Also tried reset not resolving the issue.