Original topic:

A NOTE TO NOTE. #CreatedOnNote

(Topic created on: 07-31-2019 10:14 PM)
Pranshu1
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy Note
It all started when I first saw the look of Galaxy Note in 2011. The zeal to have a Galaxy Note pushed me to do the craziest of things. I remember cutting out a piece of cardboard of the exact dimensions of the 'Note' and putting it in my pocket just to get the feeling how the phablet would fit in my denim's pocket. I was 13 years old, completely awestruck by the phablet, suddenly saw a box lying on my bed that my father had got from Delhi (I stayed in Haryana that time). I can still recall the shiny white phablet that brought me so much happiness and made me feel superior among my friends. Even my elder cousins were jealous of me.
I still have a picture of that (blurred but only memory).

I started drawing cartoons on the Note. Thus enchanted by the first Samsung Galaxy Note, I got addicted to Samsung products and hence, started the journey. 

After some time upgraded to Samsung Galaxy Note 2, the love for drawing cartoons amplified.

Few months later, I shifted to Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo and got hooked on to it for a long time.

In 2016, I bought Samsung Galaxy S7 without kicking out Note 3 Neo.

And after 3 years I replaced Note 3 Neo with the black beauty Samsung Galaxy Note 8.

I passed high school and got into college and rather than taking notebooks to college, Note 8 was my go to. 

See how I used to make notes on my Note.

My classmates used to stare at me. Once, my professor started scolding one of my classmate since he was typing notes on his phone and my professor said that at least I was writing on my phone. That's where I totally fell in love with my phone.

After a year the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 launched and turned my life around. 

Not only cartoons but now I started to draw portraits which inspired me to draw on paper. 

I don't think I would have ever started sketching on paper if Samsung Galaxy Note hadn't come into my life. 

(One of my portraits on paper)

Also the new bluetooth powered S Pen helped me to click pictures in a very cool way. Even when I am travelling and wearing gloves.

Thank you Samsung. 
You've always been there.

17 Comments
dilum
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
are you switching to note 10?
Pranshu1
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
I am thinking about that.
0 Likes