(Topic created on: 08-02-2020 10:11 PM)
BasselK
Options
Galaxy Note

8 Comments
Mars9
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
after android 9 and 10 my adaptive display function **bleep** , lagging and not providing best mode
Galaxy Note
Hi, you can try to go to Recovery Mode, switch off your device, then press and hold Volume up key + Bixby key until the phone starts up and galaxy logo appears, scroll down using Volume button to highlight Wipe Catch Partitions and select it using the bixby button then select yes, then restart your phone.
If the previous solution didn't work then you need to go to Safe Mode to check, press power button then press and hold the red button on the screen ( power off ) that will activate Safe mode, during Safe Mode you can check whether if this issue still exists or not, if not that means that one off your 3ed party applications ( or more than 1 application) causing this issue, you can delete the suspicious application, then restart your phone.
Is the issue still exists then you have to rest your device to factory settings.
Please let me know if this solutions was helpful.
0 Likes
Mars9
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
im just switching to cinema amoled 🎥
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
After any major update best thing to do is to factory reset your phone, but you should make sure to backup your data.
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
But before that you can try the 1st and 2nd solutions.
0 Likes
franko09
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
sir. goodevening. about video recording in note 9, how can you use the rear and front camera? or theres a camera app that have already ready in just 1 click
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
No sir, this option was removed after the S7, on S7 dual camera mode was built-in, I don't know any app on play store that has the same feature.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
0 Likes