Original topic:

worst network reception on galaxy m51 and unpolished UI

(Topic created on: 10-23-2020 08:07 PM)
imvp007
Beginner Level 3
Options
Galaxy M

returned again to samsung after 3 years and totally disappointed...i play pubg and network reception on this phone is terrible, entering into pubg match takes over 30 sec and also ping is fluctuating most of the time...i remeber 3 years back samsung had data use plan reminder for a month , that was ok for that time but now in india people have daily data plan limit , and they dint have a option to remind for daily data limit, this shows what they are doing in software UI department for years...even apps are opening with a lag compared to my earlier realme 1 (3 year old phone of 15k)...its good when u provide superamoled and 7000 mah battery but its unacceptable that other features are below average for a phone around 25 k...i am totally disappointed as online games make me happy and this phone is a rubbish...call me if u can even refund half of money for a 5 days old phone...

8 Comments
TimonN
Expert Level 3
Galaxy M
Try to get replacement if you are having such issues.
Else sell on OLX, you can definitely get more than half of purchase price.
0 Likes
Tahirbhat
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
1.Maybe your living area has network problems.
2. Reset Your Phone
3. Visit Service Center
4. In settings, There is option "DEVICE CARE" Press on that
5. Check Network Setting In Device.
vkeshav
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
m series is a total flop....not worth it...people have lot of problems in regard to these phones
0 Likes
Galaxy M
check if the network is better or same when you change your sim to another device
0 Likes
Shank_Sar
Active Level 8
Galaxy M
I am getting decent internet speed.
0 Likes
Dinesh24
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
i have not faced any network issue .
0 Likes
Crattycrocher
Active Level 4
Galaxy M

All M series phones have this issue. They use lower quality antennas for the M series I think. Better buy A series for better optimization and features. If you can return the phone. I am surprised why people paid 25k for a M series phone and not buy OnePlus Nord or maybe Iphone SE.

0 Likes
sumitrahaldar
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
file data not sho pills help me gaming problem??????
0 Likes