Original topic:

worst customer service experience

(Topic created on: 10-14-2020 04:34 PM)
Akshaykumar
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M
Guys i want to know something.. I bought samsung m30s 1 year before on spe 18 2019.. due to some software update my phone restart frequently.. due to covid i couldn't able to reach to the service centre ... 3 days before my phone got strucked in the boot page itself.. I thought software update would fix my issue.. But they are asking me to change full board and display which cost 13k.. what is this samsung ?? Is this fair ??  Kindly help me out..!!
7 Comments
Galaxy M
Issue Noted

You will Receive Reply Soon
MJ155
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
u should go to local repair shop and get a quote from them,often they are reasonable and they actually repair ur device instead of just changing parts like service centres do so it will be generally cheaper,service centres are good only for the purpose of warranty generally as per my experience becoz service centres will always just replace parts and quote ur for parts which are generally expensive
0 Likes
Faraz_F34_5G
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
Why display?
sometimes Customer service executives act smart to thug and make money. Try visiting another service center if possible.
Faraz_F34_5G
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
& if they respond any different.
File a complaint against the service center you already visited who was going to charge 13k. Smartphone itself cost us 12.7k (with 10% discount on card) last year.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
just force them to reinstall firmware if they don't listen file a complaint.
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve auto restart issue please follow below given steps:
Go to Settings > General management > Reset > Turn off auto start.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
HarpreetMakol
Expert Level 2
Galaxy M
0 Likes