Original topic:

wifi connectivity issue

(Topic created on: 10-21-2020 02:03 PM)
venkat9652
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M
Hi,

I am having wifi connectivity issue from samsung galaxy m51 mobile. Even though i enter a correct password, it says authentication failed and not getting connected to wifi. When i restart my mobile it is getting connected. I have done forget network , network reset, system diagnostics everything but none resolved the issue.i didn't expect this from a brand like samsung. Highly dissapointed.
7 Comments
Dileepsalian
Expert Level 2
Galaxy M
try to reset network settings
0 Likes
venkat9652
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
tried it. but issue not resolved
0 Likes
Dileepsalian
Expert Level 2
Galaxy M
ho , then visit service center
0 Likes
raj5029
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
I too have the issue with M51. I am able to connect to the same wifi using Apple devices but M51 has some issue.
Didn't get any response from Samsung technical team as well.
0 Likes
Himav
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
I'm also facing same issue bought this 3 days ago. seeing he'll with this device never expected from Samsung
0 Likes
sammym51
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

Same problem. And samsung is doing nothing about it, not even addressing this issue.

0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve Wi-Fi issue kindly follow below given step:-

- Forget the Network:-
Go to apps screen > Settings > Connections > Wi-Fi > Wi-Fi network > Tap and hold the Wi-Fi network that you're having trouble with until the menu allows you to select Forget Network.

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question), along with the screenshot and videos.
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for contacting Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes