Original topic:

wifi calling

(Topic created on: 03-16-2020 02:14 PM)
sanpan
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy M
How to enable wifi calling in my M30s..
I am not finding any option to enable it.
9 Comments
Galaxy M
goto setting then connection here u get wifi calling ,but first u need to know that , is airtel or jio starts wifi calling in ur area or not,
Galaxy M
Bro, its network based feature..right now, only jio and airtel have this facility..first contact your network operator and confirm about its availability..then go to settings>connections>enable wifi calling
or
swipe down notification panel and tap on wifi calling
and if this option is not showing in the notification panel, then reset button order..
0 Likes
sudipsurve
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
yess but its not working properly on Samsung devices wifi calling switch getting automatically off
0 Likes
yugesh28
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
it's working properly in Samsung M20 device with jio network
0 Likes
sanpan
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
i have jiofi....
0 Likes
SliceSupport
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
using JioFI you can not use wifi calling feature directly.....

to use wifi calling .. you need to have jio sim inserted in your device .. than if Your handset supported ( check in jio wifi calling portal for supported samsung devices ) than you need to connect to wifi ( any provider ) and enable wifi calling option from dial pad settings .

( THIS IS ONLY FOR JIO WIFI CALLING , airtel is little bit different )
0 Likes
MalluRockz
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
Bro two things to know.
1. Airtel and Jio only supports wifi calling and be sure that VOLTE is enabled. If VOLTE is not enabled you cannot use VOWIFI.
2. After enabling VOLTE go to notification bar there you can see wificalling enable it.
Last thing benefits of wificalling it doesn't charge you, you can enjoy better voice and video calls.
0 Likes
BD4
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
scroll down on home screen and grid will open. (the one which has bluetooth,wifi etc.) wifi calling option will be one of them. turn it on and connect to wifi!
0 Likes
pravin9860
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
how to activate wifi calling in Samsung M31
0 Likes