Highlighted
Active Level 4
So Samsung removed portrait dolly from m30 like what the actually chuck ! First they already have **bleep** features and now they are slowly removing stuff from old devices like i legit paid money ...and i feel its wasted 
36 Comments
Highlighted
Expert Level 5
First of all M30 DOESN'T COST 21K, secondly, mai I know what feature this "Portrait Dolly" is? I have never heard of something like this.
Highlighted
do you think i ma retarded who will just type a random price when m30 came out it was costing 21k and second of all if you dont have a idea of what i am actually talking stay the **bleep** away and keep your thingy
Highlighted
Expert Level 5
Man, M30 was never priced at 21K, the first day of sale on Amazon, it was something around 16 to 17K, please stop complaining just for the sake of it. And I just wanted to know what Portrait dolly was, never told that it didn't existed. Please try to understand.
Highlighted
look i know what I how much i have paid and the matter of fact is that you dont even know whats portrait dolly is which my friend explains everything 🤡
Highlighted
Portrait Dolly is an effect created when we capture image with human portraits using dual camera (Live focus). Effect shows foreground (Human Portrait) & scene behind the human portrait (background) zooming & moving with different speed.

Highlighted
Expert Level 2
Bro mind your language. If you paid 21K for 18K mobile, then you are an !diot.

We all can use abusing word. So better avoid it.
And here is the price when it was launched see the screen shot.
Highlighted
and also stfu possy
Highlighted
Expert Level 2
Which country do you belong by the way?
Highlighted
india ...