what's wrong with by battery backup?

(Topic created on: 01-03-2020 02:13 PM)
ArjitKumarSingh
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy M

Can anyone help?

For those who r saying it's good.
The problem here is standby battery drain. Overnight drain is nearly 10% which is not good. And i can clearly see that phone was never in deep sleep state that's y the standby drain is so huge.
So if ur phone's overnight battery drain is also about 10% then u can say it's normal otherwise there's a problem.
And don't forget it has 6000mAh battery.

Device idle is eating a lot of battery how to stop that
21 Comments
venkatesh24
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
bro try hard restart
0 Likes
Galaxy M
there's only one restart option wht do u mean by hard restart
Debajyoti
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
it looks good
0 Likes
Galaxy M
no it's not good. device is hardly used for 2 hr
0 Likes
Galaxy M
it has been only used for 2hr(which can be ignored here) not 3 hr in almost 2 days not 3 days. it looks like device doesn't go to deep sleep state.
would u accept a device which can only last for 3 days even if u don't use it for a minute?
my lenovo a6000 has far better stand by time although it has only 2300mAh battery.
Astrobeast
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
bhai 3 day of battery life what you want from a phone now . 1 time charge and life time uses . my note 10 give me only 1 day 19 hrs battery life maximum and minimum heavy gaming 3-4hrs only.
0 Likes
Galaxy M
i hardly used the device. it is not acceptable.
device idle, android os and android system are eating a lot of battery which means phone is not going in deep sleep state. u can compare the screenshot with ur note 10 and if possible share with me also.
0 Likes
Sciphile
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
The longer you keep your device in an idle state the lesser screen on time you will get because the processor and other background activities will eat into it slowly. I don't know about you but the last time I got 4 days of battery on my M30s my screen on time was around 5 hours only.. whereas if I use it extensively for a day I get screen on time of around 12 hours.
0 Likes
Galaxy M
bro initially i was getting much better battery backup. but now the stand by time is drastically reduced. now this phone can only last for 3 days if i dont touch it. whereas my Lenovo a6000 can last for a week easily in spite of 2300mAh battery