Highlighted
Active Level 7

Can anyone help?

For those who r saying it's good.
The problem here is standby battery drain. Overnight drain is nearly 10% which is not good. And i can clearly see that phone was never in deep sleep state that's y the standby drain is so huge.
So if ur phone's overnight battery drain is also about 10% then u can say it's normal otherwise there's a problem.
And don't forget it has 6000mAh battery.

Device idle is eating a lot of battery how to stop that
19 Comments
Highlighted
Active Level 2
bro try hard restart
Highlighted
Active Level 7
there's only one restart option wht do u mean by hard restart
Highlighted
Active Level 5
it looks good
Highlighted
Active Level 7
no it's not good. device is hardly used for 2 hr
Highlighted
It has been used for 3 hour.With almost 3 days backup.What is wrong with these?Will you personally explain it please
Highlighted
Active Level 7
it has been only used for 2hr(which can be ignored here) not 3 hr in almost 2 days not 3 days. it looks like device doesn't go to deep sleep state.
would u accept a device which can only last for 3 days even if u don't use it for a minute?
my lenovo a6000 has far better stand by time although it has only 2300mAh battery.
Highlighted
Active Level 4
bhai 3 day of battery life what you want from a phone now . 1 time charge and life time uses . my note 10 give me only 1 day 19 hrs battery life maximum and minimum heavy gaming 3-4hrs only.
Highlighted
Active Level 7
i hardly used the device. it is not acceptable.
device idle, android os and android system are eating a lot of battery which means phone is not going in deep sleep state. u can compare the screenshot with ur note 10 and if possible share with me also.
Highlighted
Active Level 10
The longer you keep your device in an idle state the lesser screen on time you will get because the processor and other background activities will eat into it slowly. I don't know about you but the last time I got 4 days of battery on my M30s my screen on time was around 5 hours only.. whereas if I use it extensively for a day I get screen on time of around 12 hours.