Original topic:

wakeup problem after call in my samsung m30s

(Topic created on: 03-19-2020 05:09 PM)
someshmohakud
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy M
When i finished talking then my screen not wakeup automatically i have to press the power button to wake up and the double tap to wake up also not work help me please
9 Comments
Shahinmarzia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
re-start your phone
0 Likes
someshmohakud
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
already restart so many times
Shahinmarzia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
clear cache your 'phone' data.
see the attached
0 Likes
someshmohakud
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
ok
koti36
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
i have also same
0 Likes
Prano
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
This problem will not be solved as it's a hardware issue and it will remain there. When you are removing phone from near your ear try to do it in force so that suddenly from vertical position phones orientation changes to horizontal position very quickly like lying in table. It needs some practice but it will definitely solve this issue.
0 Likes
samlovr
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
0 Likes
Prano
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
Ya, I know how it feels, there is nothing to laugh, as Samsung is the main culprit over here for doing cost cutting in necessary hardware.

Actually proximity sensor for these devices are very cheap and not well calibrated and they are placed under the screen. It works best if they are placed near speaker grill.

Once screen time out kicked in, phone is relying on the gyro/accelerometer for sensing change in orientation of phone that should happen normally after a person ends a call.
0 Likes
CS_member7
Active Level 6
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Some times it happens due to tempered glass and some times becauese of moisture. Make sure your display is out of misture and you are using a genuine samsung tempered glass.

Thanks for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support