Highlighted
Active Level 2
Since few days I have a notification continuously that is " your usb connector connected or disconnected ", even when my phone  connected with charger.
13 Comments
Highlighted
Active Level 6
Clean charging port of device . this may cause dusty or wet port.

clean it with dry Smooth brush

if it didn't work then visit service center for physical check
Highlighted
Active Level 2
okk
Highlighted
Active Level 4
this is a bug which will be resolved in next update which will be roll out in the end of june or starting of july
Highlighted
Active Level 2
Are you face this type of problem?
Highlighted
Active Level 4
yes i was facing this issue but currently i m not facing usb connected disconnected issue and fast charging is working sometime or sometime its works on cable charging and i already contact with samsung R n D team and they inform me that this is a bug and they will resolve it in next update which will be roll out in the end of this month or may be starting of july
Highlighted
Beginner Level 3

did you receive any update? if not, what latest security patch you have right now?

Highlighted
Active Level 4
no i did nt received any update after that and my latest security patch is 1 march 2020 last update i received on 1 june 2020
Highlighted
Beginner Level 2
I received and update recently with security patch of may 1 but still this problem is not resolved.If I turn off the phone and then charge it is charging. Can somebody help me pls
Highlighted
Active Level 2
I also update my phone recently but the is not solvee