Original topic:

usb connector connected or disconnected ,

(Topic created on: 06-25-2020 01:43 AM)
Happppy
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy M
Since few days I have a notification continuously that is " your usb connector connected or disconnected ", even when my phone  connected with charger.
0 Likes
15 Comments
justSingh
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
Clean charging port of device . this may cause dusty or wet port.

clean it with dry Smooth brush

if it didn't work then visit service center for physical check
0 Likes
Happppy
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
okk
0 Likes
anand22
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
this is a bug which will be resolved in next update which will be roll out in the end of june or starting of july
0 Likes
Happppy
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
Are you face this type of problem?
0 Likes
anand22
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
yes i was facing this issue but currently i m not facing usb connected disconnected issue and fast charging is working sometime or sometime its works on cable charging and i already contact with samsung R n D team and they inform me that this is a bug and they will resolve it in next update which will be roll out in the end of this month or may be starting of july
0 Likes
rohanchoudhury1
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy M

did you receive any update? if not, what latest security patch you have right now?

0 Likes
anand22
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
no i did nt received any update after that and my latest security patch is 1 march 2020 last update i received on 1 june 2020
0 Likes
Samsung_C5zzPCe
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

This bug appears only after new update in November. 

0 Likes
Asim_Zahid
Active Level 1
Galaxy M

I was facing same issue in samsung a30s....I solved this problem by simply turning off cell phone and battery level was 15% and charged it whole night about 8 hours during that i didn't turn on my cell phone....finally problem fixed.

0 Likes