Original topic:

tired of exynos 9611

(Topic created on: 07-30-2020 10:36 PM)
DiwakarDubey
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy M
If Samsung want to rebuild their market in india then they have to give snapdragons instead of exynos or at least new version of capable exynos 
We are expecting some sincere move by Samsung 
Like m31s you just awesome but one and only major issue is 9611 it is not capable to handle moderate gaming so why people spend their money just for screen or plastic or plastic 
7 Comments
Viki100420
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
Yes thats why I have preferred smartphone with soc730 than exynos.
Many people who buy best smartphones are not interested in playing games and are only focused for better brand value,better camera,great display,,great battery unit.
And talking about the plastic plastic plastic it makes the device very very light weight than the bulky and heavy metal body devices which gives nice comfort while using the device.
Hope you get the reason for which people spend their money in such smartphones.
0 Likes
DiwakarDubey
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
I think you don't know about snapdragons ok
it's not about only gaming ok it's about power efficiency overall performance an long term usage of processor
and in 25k nobody wants glastic or plastic whatever reason you have ok it's just for defending the wrnog
0 Likes
Viki100420
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
It is not that I dont know anything I know a little bit of soc not everything Ok👍
And yes I have forgot to mention the power efficiency point above but I am not going to edit and correct it.
And according to me I have met many smartphone owners who wanted only the samsung device with better specs and were not much focused on gaming performance for them exynos was not the problem.
And there are majority of peoples who buys smartphones for long term usage and some have belief in samsung only due to its long term usage.
And it is not that nobody wants glastic or plastic in 25k.It has its own advantages which are noted while using such device.And I dont think a person who wants his smartphone for long term usage will keep his smartphone without a protective cover and screen guard so glastic/plastic will not be the problem.
And I too agree that soc is better than exynos and samsung should start giving soc and stop giving exynos.
0 Likes
DiwakarDubey
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
so exynos nowhere in long lasting use as compare to sd if exynos are that much capable then why Samsung aren't selling in usa because of their user they know that nobody gonna buy with exynos ok
if plastic or glass doesn't matter of durability then what's the phenomenon behind gorilla glass categories ok gg6 is far more superior ok so please don't impose your so called survey to the majority
numbers are here in front of us what is share % of samsung and others
due to these type of survey and rigidity company won't know what's going on and what customer's want ok
0 Likes
Divyan92
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
9611 and 730 both delivers the same performance

only disadvantage I see in 9611 - not power efficient that's why samsung gave 6000 mah which match 4500 - 5000 mah battery in snapdragon segment
0 Likes
DiwakarDubey
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
ohh by which source you get this information that both are same in performance
have some pity on snapdragons ok
9611 can't stand up in front of sd730 ok anyday
0 Likes
AMPK
Expert Level 3
Galaxy M
Problem is Samsung doesn't use the full potential of 9611. For their own processors they don't utilise surprising 🤔
0 Likes