Original topic:

terrible experience with Samsung M30s

(Topic created on: 09-17-2020 04:59 PM)
smurtys
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy M
Hi I am writing this to let everybody know that last year in the month of October 2019 I purchased my first Galaxy phone M30s it was working just fine until one day I was moving my data from my internal storage to my SD card and the phone, without any warning switched off and restarted. that was the first time I experienced some technical Glitch perhaps in the software because just before that I had upgraded my software to Android 10 it restarted again. And I found out that my SD card has been corrupted because of tampering during the moving of files. from the last few days I have been experiencing that same technical issue of restarting and starting again of my phone but this time only worse. I cannot work for more than 20 minutes continuously on this device as it restarts again and again. on September 15, 2020 I checked the online reviews of people buying m30s on Amazon only to find out that the people have been experiencing the same technical issues that is perhaps of the motherboard or some bug. I would love to tell Samsung that they have officially ruined my trust on them and my experience for the first ever device that I have purchased from them. from now on I will not buy another Samsung device ever in my life they are not being supportive they are not supportive, not rolling out any updates they are replying very late and overall buying the Samsung M30 as has been one of my biggest mistakes at least from the Tech world.
20 Comments
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologies for your inconvenience. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes