Original topic:

sound/Speaker problem with samsung m31

(Topic created on: 07-04-2020 07:37 PM)
SagarNagre
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M
I have bought phone on 28th June 2020 and after security update , I am getting sound problem 🥺 , it's brand new phone and it's giving problems from now so far I have bought only samsung phones since last 10 years and now samsung is breaking that trust . with this phone problem is so severe that I have to take phone to ear to listen what's playing and even ringtone is very low

Should I wait to for next update to fix this or there is way to fix 

Or should I return this phone and buy other company phone 
29 Comments
Galaxy M
Please try rebooting your device. If issue still persists reset your device. Please backup your device data before resetting your phone.
SagarNagre
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
I have done that already no change as installed update can't go back
0 Likes
Baggu15
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy M

I have bought a brand new Mb samsung M31 and suffering too much since starting. It is not as like , Samsung is known for, very bad experience with this Mb. Many functions are lengthy or not user friendly,  

0 Likes
Swapnil77
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
you can also consult samsung service centre
SagarNagre
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
will try this , see if this work as in lockdown state I don't know will they open store or not
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
i have also purchased M31 4 day ago, and facing hanging, heating, slow animations problem, really Samsung has broken trust in M series
Samsung_yc3gypq
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

Use this ... I have this same issue twice in my samsung M31 ..it worked

Here are the steps to fix :

Please perform the following steps that are listed below:-
1. Reset app preferences:
Settings > Apps > More option > Reset App Preferences

2. Try to connect your device with other devices:
Scroll down notification panel and tap on Bluetooth > Searching for devices > Select the device you want to connect to. 01:37
3. Clear paired list:
Settings > Tap on Connection and turn on Bluetooth > Tap on Setting option along with the paired device > Tap on Unpair
4. Clear cache and data of Bluetooth app data.
Tap on Menu (Three dots) > Show system apps > Tap on search and type "Bluetooth" >
Bluetooth > Storage > Tap on Clear cache and Clear Data > Tap on OK
5. Check device in safe mode:
Press and hold the Power key > Power off icon appears > Press and hold the power off icon.
(Restart the device to exit safe mode
6.Software update: >Settings>Software update> Download and install>Checking for software update>Tap on Download.>Tap on Install now.
7. Reset the device settings:
Settings > General Management > Reset > Reset settings
Note : Please create backup of your data before resetting.

Galaxy M
same low sound issue in my Samsung Galaxy M31.
Hardik2806
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

Same issue I am facing. when my daughter came on the phone especially when calling in loudspeaker person who is on another end can not hear their voice.

I visited the customer for this issue but they have not a proper solution as they have done only software update and I am still facing the same issue.