some apps not working

(Topic created on: 10-07-2020 09:59 AM)
Carslover1009
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M
I have Samsung Galaxy M40..
Why Some Apps Are Not Supported..
Like Samsung Bike,Samsung Pay And So Many Apps Are Not Supported...
Can you Tell Me Whats The Reason...
0 Likes
4 Comments
Galaxy M
samsung pay supports only for A and S series bcs of knox security . Knox is not present in M series. S bike, S secure is available in galaxy store you can download. if it is helpful click the 3 dots and accept solution
0 Likes
Carslover1009
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
you said samsung pay and all other are supported only A and S series...before M series I was used J series...these all apps are supported in J series...
0 Likes
Galaxy M
yes sir these app are supported in J series as J series run on one ui full fledged versions but m series runs on one ui core with less feature and less supported apps

and then talking about m40 not support Samsung pay as m40 doesn't have Knox security which is hardware feature and can't be added with software update and Samsung pay can't be run without Knox security so won't be getting these features

if my comment was helpful than click on the 3 dots near my comment and click accept solution
Galaxy M
See, m series device hardware and os are not meant for these apps, your device runs on one ui core, so few features won't be available..second, samsung pay require different set of hardwares and your device lacks them..

Also, your device lacks knox security..

samsung music..you can download from galaxy store