Original topic:

smartthings

(Topic created on: 12-24-2020 09:22 PM)
ArunKumar3012
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy M
I have galaxy m31 phone I got the message regarding register in smartthing app to get benefits like finding a lost galaxy phone even in offline mode but when try to download app it says app doesn't support this mobile please update app to support M series mobile 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
bro please accept my solution by clicking 3 dots on my comments for helping 🙂 ...and giving screenshot then you can understand

View solution in context

0 Likes
7 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
🤔 search smart things from app settings and see its pre-installed or not ...
0 Likes
ArunKumar3012
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
yes I got it thank you but how can I register it and use the feature for finding lost galaxy phone
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
bro please accept my solution by clicking 3 dots on my comments for helping 🙂 ...and giving screenshot then you can understand
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
see carefully 👇 from first home page of smart things you can find a banner where you have to click...then wait for sometimes for install... then switch on your location and tap on that offline finding installed banner...automatically it will register your device... so if you are offline then you can find device using other devices or galaxy buds live by using Samsung find my device website in case of device ...and last location in case of buds live which was last registered in your lost device ( remember.. it's same as offline finding present in biometric settings... either switch on offline finding from there or switch on from smart things.... both option are same only .... and another thing you have to remember that ,, the lost device can be recovered in locality only but not within too much distance)

SmartSelect_20201224-221056_SmartThings_518.jpg

20201224_221912_520.jpg

SmartSelect_20201224-221030_SmartThings_517.jpg

SmartSelect_20201224-220757_SmartThings_516.jpg

0 Likes
Shank_Sar
Active Level 8
Galaxy M
Try to download from this link(http://apps.samsung.com/appquery/appDetail.as?appId=com.samsung.android.oneconnect) As far as I know, M series suppots this app.
ArunKumar3012
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
thank you so much frnd
Kunche99
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy M
I have galaxy m31 phone I got the message regarding register in smartthing app to get benefits like finding a lost galaxy phone even in offline mode but when try to download app it says app doesn't support this mobile please update app to support M series mobile 
0 Likes