Original topic:

smart business by samsung...

(Topic created on: 03-20-2020 09:32 AM)
nagasaikumar1278
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy M
My topic for today how is samsung attracting customers.
My question directly to all samsung lovers and samsung ambassadors 
1.Do you think the build quality of M series phones matches with Same price range other brand mobiles(like realme x series in Same price had Corning gorilla 5 and classy design)
2.do you think exynos processors good compared to snapdragon processors(like relame x2 comes with 730g whereas in exynos 9611 we need to play laggy  pubwith this worst  Mali)?
3.Dont you think the network and navigation are dumb in M series mobiles?
4.Do you think camera performs well in my case 4 years back E7 clicks awesome shots than with this scrap 48?
5.Dont you think previous samsung users doesn't need private folder,Applock etc?
6.What is point in releasing mobiles with Same processor with different camera modules like in M21 and M31?
7.why I am feeling that This will be my last galaxy smartphone from samsung?
8.why recent flagship from samsung S20 ultra feels like a small child play where honor Redmi vivo iphone Models attracting with superb design??

2 Comments
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
I believe you are talking about the Galaxy M30s.

Answers:

1. Build quality is not up to the mark but it still is good.

2. Exynos processors are good for single core working and SnapDragon processors are good for multi core working. And the power of a processor cannot be determined by the working of PUBG. Because I play COD on medium graphics and Shadow Fight 3 on high graphics on Exynos 7904 and Exynos 9611 without lags, yes, if I go to SD 865 vs Exynos 990, the SD chipset is better.

3. Navigation is great in M series. And the network issues you are facing, yes thay are there, because of the low SAR value, which in turn protects you from harmful radiations. But those issues are not critical.

4. This 48 MP camera takes superb shots, also my M20 with 13 MP camera takes great shots. (I also have a M30s).

5. I completely agree with you. There was no need to release M21 as it is exactly the same as M30s, just with a difference in front camera.

7. That depends on you because whether you buy a smartphone from a company or the other, it completely depends on your choice.

8. The Galaxy S20 Ultra is not as good in terms of design, specially for the camera bump, but Honor, Redmi, Vivo are like newborn babies in front of it with respect to fetures.

I hope this solves your query.
Galaxy M
1.explanation needed for Corning gorilla 5 vs 3
2.exynos 9611 is equal to snapdragon 665.Is it the price we are paying?we can get 710 easily
3.mamy people are having navigation issues.If u want you can see in members app where others posted
4.Need explanation for worst night mode and low light.
8.newborn babies are now responsible for decline in top spot in india.If I am not wrong it will be replaced too in world case scenario