Original topic:

service

(Topic created on: 09-20-2020 10:52 AM)
Mdkamalkhanskymedic
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M
I give my Samsung M 40 mobile to repair Samsung care centre but don't solve my problem problem is .hitting and network.i am not satisfied this service
0 Likes
6 Comments
veer
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
bro heating issue not only you all mobile faced wait for it and network issue also most of m series have problem i request to you wait for next update
0 Likes
Galaxy M
I think this is hardware problem
0 Likes
veer
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
yes but its also optimize with software bro wait for it
Galaxy M
May be there is no issue in hardware. That's why they're unable to fix that. Wait for official ota update.
0 Likes
Galaxy M
ok
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve network issue please follow below given steps:-

1. Check network operators and select automatically (Settings> Connections> Mobile Network>Network operator> select automatically > Tap on OK > Registered on network).

2. Reset the device: settings >General Management > Tap on Reset.
Note: Before reset make sure to have back up of the data via Smart Switch Mobile App
(Install Smart Switch App > Open > Click on Memory Card Icon >Back Up option > Choose the data for Back up > Back Up).

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question).
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes