Original topic:

security patches updates pending

(Topic created on: 12-12-2019 07:43 PM)
swapy17
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy M
Its almost 4 months and m40 security patches is still pending..is there any phone compatibility issue or what????
And UI 2 with android 10 update will be available on March 2020. Why M40 users facing such kind of issues?
13 Comments
strikerz
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
yo imma throw my m40 into a dustbin. you in?
ajith0544
Active Level 8
Galaxy M
maybe low sale. Not only Samsung now a days every company focusing on high sales mobile n flagships. Hope for December update.
N0L0VE
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
bc fudu samsung ale sale lode.....bond ch dena ehna di samsung m40 me apne wala .......
storyspeller
Active Level 8
Galaxy M
sorry brother. it's like that it take time for Samsung updates. please wait. OneUI 2 is already rolling out fir M30 and m20.

if you find this article helpful please accept my solution by clicking the three dot button above. and also follow me for more post like this and I'm so happy to clear your future doubts
0 Likes
swapy17
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
but as per Samsung update UI 2 with android 10 will be update on Jan'20.
please find the attached image and let me know is it helpful or not
Mughilan
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
bro go and check M40 has received Android 10 with one ui2.0 and December security patch
swapy17
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
Bro I think your the lucky one... Because I didn't received any notifications regarding this.. and I've already checked for the same.
I hope the attached snap will help you
Mughilan
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
bro soon the update will receive you. be patient for few day you illa get update for both Android 10 and security patch
Anand2161
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
when u did get the update. can u plz share screenshot of it.
0 Likes