(Topic created on: 04-26-2020 07:49 PM)
Gurun
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M
Hello Samsung members,

Have you ever feces the below issues.
1. Music player start with out our intervention
2. YouTube videos suddenly pause while watching. 
3. Screen brightness goes dim and sometimes screen locks automatically while using, while watching videos

I'm little concerned about the security on my device. I don't have any third party apps except ms teams, Skype WebEx. I suspect someone is operating my device. Chatted with Samsung but didn't able to solve. I request atleast you please advise, how can I check security is compromised on my device? ( Samsung care is not helping on this)
6 Comments
smilysahul
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
which mobile is that. check that the same problem is occur for other people of that model.
0 Likes
smilysahul
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
if not check after a restart. or check/antivirus on the mobile or by connecting in laptop or pc.
0 Likes
smilysahul
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
if you face the problem continuously and have security doubt the reset your that is fear free for you.👍👍👍( before resetting backup your mobile data and remove the Gmail from it )
0 Likes
smilysahul
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
if you accecpt this is wright and solved your problem then you shall accecpt my solution.
0 Likes
hedgehog
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
reset factory settings and increase screen timeout
in smart lock increase time do not lock immediately
use manual brightness not adaptive brightnness
reset app preferences
and clear cache of phone
0 Likes
Samsung_Support4
Options
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We understand your concern as security is very important and we would like to inform you that our devices are knox protected. We request you to please register your concern in Samsung Members Application with your contact details, So we can call you on priority basis. (Open Samsung Members Application > click on “+“icon > send feedback > ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes